We’re closely following the ever-changing news around coronavirus (COVID-19). We are currently delivering to Sunshine Coast and Moreton Bay region, so you can still send flowers and gifts to your friends and loved ones, especially during these times when seeing people in person may become more difficult. At the same time, our primary concern is the well being of our team and customers, so we are implementing new protocols and enhanced safety measures.
Here’s what our new safety measures mean for you:
- Our employees are regularly deep cleaning high-touch areas, including our facilities and cars, with disinfectant recommended by the Department of Health.
- Our drivers are currently practicing contactless delivery, maintaining the recommended safe social distance at all times.
- When delivering to a hospital, schools or multi-tenant commercial location, we are limiting drop-offs to receptions, lobbies or designated delivery areas.
- If a delivery is requested to a business known to be closed due to coronavirus, the sender will be notified and we will coordinate the delivery to a new address or schedule for another date.
- To ensure the safety of all Posy Co employees, our customers and our community, Posy Co has modified our weekday same-day delivery windows beginning March 23, 2020 to the following:
- Sunshine Coast: 12 PM - 4 PM
- Moreton Bay: 2 PM - 6 PM
With so much uncertainty in the world right now, we take solace in knowing we have a community of such thoughtful and caring customers, such as yourself. Together, we’ll continue to take this one day at a time.
As always, we want to continue making you - our customers - feel more connected and cared for. We will continue to provide updated information regarding our delivery and operations here. Please reach out to our team if there is anything further we can do.
- The Posy Co
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.